I am not blogging about fashion and I won’t make great give-aways. Neither am I famous or special. This blog is simply about the small things in life that are happening.
If you are interessted in pseudo-stuff such as:
- Pseudo-british blathering
- Pseudo-philosophical shit
- Pseudo-model acting
you will probably enjoy it. If not… then no.
Enjoy my blog (or not)!
And now a random picture of a cute dog:
Mom and I were really lazy the other day and decided to make and easy lunch: Chicken Pita.
We got us some chili pita bread and put them for a few minutes in the oven to get them warm and soft. Meanwhile mom made the chicken filets and I was preparing the veggie: lambs lettuce, tomato, avocado and some grilled zucchini. Basically we grabed all the stuff that was in the fridge and put it in the pita bread. Turned out to be really delicious and really simple. =)
I love easy meals!
So I was at a friends place the other day for a bbq session and we literally didn’t had any meat at all. What went wrong? Basically nothing. I am not a vegetarian but a few of my friends are and we kept it simple: No meat. And now it’s getting really exciting! The host was also a vegan!
HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO ENJOY A VEGAN BBQ?!
Really easy: Focus on all the yummy veggie dishes! We had some amazing marinated aubergine and zucchini grilled. *drool* Marinate the veggie slices in olive oil and seasoning (pepper, salt, herbs, garlic, chili etc.) for a day and you get some delicious stuff! A few other treats had been: garlic stuffed mushrooms, herb tofu, grilled corn and of course bread with yummy homemade pesto and aoli (made with soy yogurt).
I also decided to make a couscous salad with sunflower seeds, sweet pepper, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, mint and parsley. =) *nom nom nom*
At the end of the day I was really stuffed and really happy since the food was sooo good. We focus on the veggie more often since there are tons of great dishes! I hope I could inspire you to try some meat-less recipe for next bbq!
Here are the results of my latest shooting with the amazing Steph from Trigger Hippie. I love it to work with her since both of us are crazy for extraordinary outfits.
Looking forward for more shootings in the next days so stay tuned. =)
Kiss and hugs
I got the this cute baking set (including a silicone baking mold and a cookbook) from our local bookstore : Click here for the set. It was reduced to 7€ so I couldn’t resist and had to buy it. :/
The baking mold is amazing! There’s absolutely no sticking even when the cake is still hot. Will use it often now to prepare some cute treats for teatime. In the pictures I’ve made some orange gugl with white chocolate coat.
The recipe is from the book “Kleine Kuchen” from GU ( Click ). It’s one of my favourite cakes since it’s really juicy and aromatic.
I simply took half of the ingredients since I didn’t want to make too many pieces and it turned out really well.
Since I love it to stay in bed very long, I don’t have breakfast . Instead I am preparing some small brunch. Here is a nice recipe for you to try:
Ingredients (for 4 frenchtoasts) :
- two eggs
- 3 slices of toast
- 3 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bacon
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season them with salt, pepper and the chopped herbs. You can also season them with paprika or chopped onions. Just add anything you like.
- Take 2 slices of bacon and place them into a muffin tin to get a nest. Take the cheese and cut it into 4 smaller squares (1 cheese slice = 4 squares; 3 = 12 squares).
- Cut the toast slices in 4 smaller sqares (1 toast slice = 4 squares; 3= 12 squares). Place one square at the bottom of each bacon nests and press them down. Take a piece of cheese and put it on the bread. Now dunk one of the other bread pieces into the egg mixture, place on top and cover it with cheese. Repeat this with one more time until all your bread squares are gone.
- Bake the nests by about 200°C for 20-25 minutes. If it’s still too liquid leave it for 5-10min in the oven.
It’s basically frenchtoast with bacon. I guess I saw it on Jamie Olivers FB-Page once (not sure though) and tried it out. =) Very yummy and a nice treat for the next brunch!
Good luck in the kitchen!